"Overland", Armidale, 2350
An immaculate rural lifestyle property
“Overland” is a 38ha rural lifestyle property located just 11 km south east of the heart of Armidale, via a sealed road.
4 bedroom brick veneer home with open plan kitchen, separate dining and another living room. There is also a fully set up office. The home is set in tidy cool climate gardens overlooking the surrounding farmland.
Sheds and yards
“Overland” is very well set up for those seeking useful infrastructure. All sheds and yards are in excellent order.
- 2-bay lined shed with benches suitable for studio with concrete floored skillion – hot and cold water plus WC connected
- 2-open-bay, plus lockup-bay steel shed with mezzanine floor for extra storage
- 3-bay machinery shed incorporating 4 horse stalls. Rooms for a truck, tractor extra feed storage.
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp and gravel apron to accommodate trucks and floats
- Bore water, roof water
- Immaculate fencing – 10 small paddocks of about 2 acres each plus 5 larger paddocks. A service track is used to access the paddocks, and laneways assist with stock movement.
“Overland” is an immaculate rural lifestyle property. In addition to the high standard of the home, sheds and yards, the fertile basalt soils make great pastures. If you are looking to run a small stud (horses, cattle, alpacas etc) or just after space to enjoy rural life near town please consider this property.
“Overland” is set up with the greatest attention to detail.
The owners have committed elsewhere, so have priced the property to sell at $930,000
“Overland” is being marketed in conjunction with Armitage & Buckley, Armidale.
“Overland” has been SOLD.
The above information has been supplied to us by the Vendor. We do not accept responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass this information on. Interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.