Rural Properties Wanted
The following is a short list of rural properties wanted by our buyers near and far.
- Grazing property to carry about 600 cows and their calves.
New England / North West NSW or southern Queensland
- Farm of about 20,000 dse capacity, say 1,500 ha and over for beef / lamb production.
NSW, Queensland or Victoria.
Overseas purchaser, with existing Australian investment.
- Beef and cropping property, 1,000 – 2,000 ha
Water licence required
NSW or Victoria.
- Beef property to carry 1,000 – 2,000 cows and calves.
New England / North-West Slopes.
- Farm of about 5,000 dse capacity suitable for a dorper flock.
Preferably within 30 minutes of Armidale.
- Bare acreage to run about 150 – 200 cows and calves to weaning weights.
Prefer within 1 hour Armidale. Two properties fitting this description are wanted.
- Bare, 40 ha lot within 20km of Armidale.
- Bare acreage up to about 200 ha within an hour of Armidale.
- Land on NSW North Coast hinterland. Suitable for the croppping of Jelly Bush (Leptospermum polygalifolium). Large acreage required.
Should you own a property that fits a description above, and you are considering your position, please contact Graham MacDougall today on 0412 220 302 and find out how he may be of assistance.