Rural Lifestyle - "Nobby", Rocky River, 2358
Your ultimate rural retreat
New England Rural Lifestyle
Located just 5 minutes outside Uralla, and 20 minutes from Armidale, “Nobby” is a rural lifestyle property not to be overlooked.
- Dwelling entitlement – there are some cool locations to position a home.
- Access to Rocky River – swimming, fishing, picnics and adventure!
- Ability to run up to about 40 steers.
- Steel and timber yards in very good order.
- Stock water security via reticulation from river to tanks and on to troughs, as well 4 dams and the river itself.
- Shed that is set up to have a little siesta if you like.
- Undulating granite soils.
- Plenty of native timber – Stringybark, box trees, whitegum.
- Excellent fencing.
- Rocky River Primary School just around the corner, easy access to Uralla and Armidale
“Nobby” can become your ultimate retreat. With 91 ha (224 acres) of space, there is plenty of room to run stock, have the kids tear around on bikes, horses or foot, or just chill out watching the sunset.
Properties of this size close to town at this price-point are rare indeed.
“Nobby” has been SOLD by Graham MacDougall
The above information has been supplied to us by the Vendor. We do not accept responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass this information on. Interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.